Monday, November 30, 2009

Should I say sorry for almost stepping on your foot?

I think falling in love with a poet is the most dangerous thing in the world. Well, besides maybe loving a crackhead. Or an athlete. Or a pilot. Or a musician.
Anyhow, I have decided that anyone so fucking great with words certainly monopolizes them, while ignoring action completely. Insert seventeen issues here (alcoholism, pillism, assholeism, fuckingyounggirlsism, fearofcommitmentism, blah, blah, blah). They can write about you, but loving you is a verb.
You move around me in the kitchen; I almost step on your foot. I am not quite sure if I should say sorry.
Should you say sorry for almost giving me everything?
Sigh...pout...

1 comment:

  1. You've outdone yourself with this excellent posting. Thanks very much for the great photos and witty prose. Keep it up!
    icd 10 code for irritable bowel syndrome your article will give those people a good reminding. And they will express thanks to you later...

    ReplyDelete